20L Solar Heated Outdoor Water Bag
20 liter/5 gallon capacity and good heat absorption performance.
Be made from non toxic and environmentally friendly PVC material.
Equipped with a tap, it is very convenient to control water yield.
It can be hung on the car or tree branches to take a bath when you are camping or hiking.
It is quite a good product to make you clean and feel more comfortable after a long time expedition.
The handle of the bag can be reinforced by the hard plastic tube.
This shower bag can be folded away into a small size for easy storage.
Instructions for use:
1. Rinse the shower bag with one tablespoon of baking soda and warm water before initial use.
2. Fill the bag with water, then place it on a flat surface with black side up and directly expose to the sunlight.
3. Maximum temperature should be attained in approximately 3 hours; it can make the 15℃ water reach about 45℃.
4. Please test the water temperature before use since it maybe reach 50 Celsius degree in the strong sunshine.
1. Camp shower bag can heat water reach over 50℃. You must test water temperature before taking a shower and add some cold water if necessary.
2. Please don't heat the water over 50℃, or it will shorten the service life of bag.
3. The water in the bag is undrinkable.
4. If you don't need to use it, please dry it.
Material: PVC material
Capacity: 5 gallon / 20L
Length of pipe: about 60cm / 23.62in
Package size: 30 * 15 * 1cm / 11.81 * 5.91 * 0.39in
Item weight: about 338g / 11.94oz
1 * Camp Shower Bag
1 * Shower Pipe
1 * Tap
1 * Hanging Nylon Cord with a Hook
1 * Hard Plastic Tube