10 Liters Solar Heated Shower Bag
10 liter/2.5 gallon capacity with good heat absorption capability. Made from non toxic and environmental friendly PVC material.
Equipped with a tap to conveniently control water output.
To use for taking a bath, it can be hung on anything, e.g. car or tree branches to.
The handle of the bag is reinforced by the hard plastic tube.
Can be folded away for easy storage.
Instructions for use:
1. On the initial use rinse the shower bag with one tablespoon of baking soda and warm water.
2. Fill the bag with water, then place it on a flat surface with black side up and directly expose it to sunlight.
3. Maximum temperature should be attained in approximately 3 hours; it can reach temperature of about 50℃.
1. Water in the bag can reach over 50℃ during hot season. Test the water first before taking a shower to avoid scalding. Add cold water if necessary.
2. It is advisable not to heat the water beyond 50℃. This will shorten the service life of the bag.
3. The water in the bag is not suitable for drinking.
4. Dry it it when not in use.
Material: PVC material
Capacity: 2.5 gallon / 10L
Length of pipe: Approx. 60cm / 23.6in
Package size: 24 * 14 * 5cm / 9.4 * 5.5 * 2.0in
Item weight: Approx. 282g / 9.9oz
1 * Camp Shower Bag
1 * Shower Pipe
1 * Tap
1 * Hanging Nylon Cord with a Hook
1 * Hard Plastic Tube
You'll Also Love These
Good goods, has not yet been tested, packed well
Beautiful product 36 pounds now 2 grain now. Much fast arrived 5 gunde arrived.
Within months. Fully in the description on the site.